Welcome to Anigasm!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Anigasm!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is PKB the only relgious member here?

+7
Dana-Scully
ikillu
yellowrock
x13
Cloud
Cat Montgomery
Mach
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is PKB the only relgious member here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is PKB the only relgious member here?

Post  ikillu Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

Cloud wrote:
ikillu wrote:
Cloud wrote:
ikillu wrote:
Cloud wrote:The point still remains that religion is just used to make things that we don't understand explainable. Their is an infinite amount of possibilities about what created the earth, what happens after we die, etc. etc. So it makes sense that people are losing faith when they're starting to see how so many other things could be true.

lolno.
The bible is a moral guidline. A philosophical book. Not supposed to explain the world. Though one can take it as they will.

And the percentage of the religious actually hasn't changed much... ever. It is just easier to contact athiests in mass online.

yellowrock wrote:
So you're saying that when the bible was written people had a limited understanding of the world, and 90% of what they wrote should be completely discounted?

IMO, there are still far too many people in the world that blindly follow the words of the bible, that, as you said, was written at a time when people were pretty dumb.

Being spiritual and having faith is one thing, and I can respect that, but when I hear people say "it must be true, it's in the bible" (and other things like that), I can't help but cringe a little.

You know I was refering to morals in that comment.

Now, I am quite drunk... I shall be quiet till the morning.

So you're telling me that if we ever find out what happens to us after we die and it's not that we go to heaven that everyone will still believe in the bible? No. It disproves it so you would be a fool to believe it.

Considering Jewish people don't believe in heaven, I'm gonna say yes.

1. You're fucking retarded for thinking that.

2. You're purposely missing the point of what I'm saying, I'm going to stop replying to this thread.

How did I miss the point? I told you Jewish people do not believe in heaven, yet still believe in the bible.

Now you're just throwing your opinion around.

ikillu

Back to top Go down

Is PKB the only relgious member here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is PKB the only relgious member here?

Post  Cd Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

No one wants to challenge my ideas ;.;

Also Cloud, all of these debates were the most civilized I've ever seen on a forum/chat/whatever. Don't let it became a flame war instead of a debate.

Cd

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowrock Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 am

Cd wrote:No one wants to challenge my ideas ;.;

Also Cloud, all of these debates were the most civilized I've ever seen on a forum/chat/whatever. Don't let it became a flame war instead of a debate.

This.

I mean, we made it this far without going on a fucking rampage against each other, don't poop on our parade.
yellowrock
yellowrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum