Welcome to Anigasm!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Anigasm!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Significant others

+3
Cat Montgomery
Cd
Dana-Scully
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Significant others - Page 2 Empty Re: Significant others

Post  Dana-Scully Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 am

How tall are you / how tall is she ?
Dana-Scully
Dana-Scully

Back to top Go down

Post  ikillu Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am

I'm 5'6", she's 5'9"-5'10"

ikillu

Back to top Go down

Post  Glow_ Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Cat Montgomery wrote:Ok, well, there is one girl. But she's my ex, it sucks still having feelings for your ex and she wants to be friends.
Especially when she is going out with a friend of yours now. Ill still be her friend, as I promised I would, but I cant help but turning away when I see them together.

I know that feel

the worst part is trying not to visibly flinch or cringe when they do couples stuff, like hold hands and shit

-------

I have a boyfriend, im really bad at relationships, so its not going well. a few months ago I had this weird anemia problem, and after all the doctor, and testing bullshit I sort of just lost all interest in the relationship, because I was trying to get better, and he wasn't really around, and when he was, he just complained about how I was tired all the time, and having to pick me up/drive me to school bullshit.

I dont like to go out with people. romantic relationships just ruin everything. everyone should just stay friends so they never lose each other, and never have to put each other through petty relationship bullshit.
Glow_
Glow_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum