Welcome to Anigasm!

Who wants to be Admin?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

This place is dead, I am clearly doing something wrong. whoever wants it can have it, you can change it however you'd like to. I'll change this account name to Admin and change whoever gets it to my name. I actually think I'm gonna give it to Cat Montgomery, if no one wants to take it, he seems like he would do a good job.

avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  yellowrock on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 am

This is a dumb idea.

There really isn't anything we can do to magically increase activity.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cat Montgomery on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

I can try advertising on /a/, but that's probably a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE idea.
but if you want activity, that should provide.
avatar
Cat Montgomery

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Glow_ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

^ it'll certainly make things interesting
avatar
Glow_

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Go For it, activity is activity
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  x13 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 am

Well, let's see how this goes.
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:46 am

At the very least, it'll be interesting!
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 am

... give it to me. I have much experience in sucessful sites. Isn't that right yr?

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  yellowrock on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 am

ikillu wrote:... give it to me. I have much experience in sucessful sites. Isn't that right yr?

I wouldn't call FH successful, considering how many times it failed miserably and had to be remade by somebody else. :U
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Pfft, we still topped out at 2,000 active users.

Also, it didn't fail. One of us always mannaged to destroy it. Be it PP banning us all, or CBP fucking with a setting.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  yellowrock on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

ikillu wrote:Pfft, we still topped out at 2,000 active users.

Also, it didn't fail. One of us always mannaged to destroy it. Be it PP banning us all, or CBP fucking with a setting.

Yes, and how many times did that happen? Incompetence on the part of the administration still counts as a failure, number of active users means very little in the long run.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Like hell it does.

And it was all that drama that fed the users.

Drama is the fuel of the internet. Lessone one boys and girls.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

ikillu wrote:Like hell it does.

And it was all that drama that fed the users.

Drama is the fuel of the internet. Lessone one boys and girls.

you spelled lesson wrong.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:22 pm

The Godliest Of Godly People wrote:
ikillu wrote:Like hell it does.

And it was all that drama that fed the users.

Drama is the fuel of the internet. Lessone one boys and girls.

you spelled lesson wrong.


I am interested in how I mannaged to put an e on the end.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:23 pm

ikillu wrote:
The Godliest Of Godly People wrote:
ikillu wrote:Like hell it does.

And it was all that drama that fed the users.

Drama is the fuel of the internet. Lessone one boys and girls.

you spelled lesson wrong.


I am interested in how I mannaged to put an e on the end.

If you're implying I edited your comment, it says on the bottom of it if I did and when.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes sir, that is exactly what I'm implying. There is absolutely no chance you are paranoid. Not at all.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Paranoid of what? I just thought you might have been implying it was my doing.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

The Godliest Of Godly People wrote:Paranoid of what? I just thought you might have been implying it was my doing.

Thus you were paranoid

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:51 am

Well, uh, alright I guess. Back to the original topic, if you guys want to advertise outside the forum, feel free, and don't worry about bringing in Trolls. Now that I kind of have a schedule, I can come on here often enough that I can ban anyone posting inappropriate, or spam before it gets out of hand
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  ikillu on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 am

Pfft, fuck you. Trolls too are the life blood of the internet.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  yellowrock on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 am

I'm here in case things get out of hand.

I feel I've been around long enough to know the difference between helpful drama causing trolling and pants on head retardation trolling, as well as the difference between actual debate and 10 page "NO U" arguments.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  x13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

yellowrock wrote:I'm here in case things get out of hand.

I feel I've been around long enough to know the difference between helpful drama causing trolling and pants on head retardation trolling, as well as the difference between actual debate and 10 page "NO U" arguments.

You're the one who drove off everybody.
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  yellowrock on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

x13 wrote:
yellowrock wrote:I'm here in case things get out of hand.

I feel I've been around long enough to know the difference between helpful drama causing trolling and pants on head retardation trolling, as well as the difference between actual debate and 10 page "NO U" arguments.

You're the one who drove off everybody.

I haven't done shit and you know it. This forum hasn't been alive long enough to have real drama. Most people here are at school/work and have less to talk about, because they are less active over-all.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  x13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 pm

yellowrock wrote:
x13 wrote:
yellowrock wrote:I'm here in case things get out of hand.

I feel I've been around long enough to know the difference between helpful drama causing trolling and pants on head retardation trolling, as well as the difference between actual debate and 10 page "NO U" arguments.

You're the one who drove off everybody.

I haven't done shit and you know it. This forum hasn't been alive long enough to have real drama. Most people here are at school/work and have less to talk about, because they are less active over-all.

You talk about sucking dick all the time and Cloud makes you mod, you do the math. You drove everybody away.
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Cloud on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Fuck it, I'm removing YR as Mod and no one's going to get the job.


Now everyone shut the fuck up.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wants to be Admin?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum