Welcome to Anigasm!

Look at that

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look at that

Post  ikillu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Cloud mannaged to close the only active conversation on the site.

Truely, a brilliant mod.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't want activity if it's negative. You're starting arguments, please stop.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Dana-Scully on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 pm

You're a big baaaabbbbyyyyy. Pkb fixed your grammar & you locked the thread.



A+WOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKK.
avatar
Dana-Scully

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25
Location : bevvvvv, fashow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Dana-Scully wrote:You're a big baaaabbbbyyyyy. Pkb fixed your grammar & you locked the thread.



A+WOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKK.

I didn't want people arguing.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Dana-Scully on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Cloud wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You're a big baaaabbbbyyyyy. Pkb fixed your grammar & you locked the thread.



A+WOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKK.

I didn't want people arguing.

STOP EDITING YOUR FUCKING POSTS.
I fucking went and took a picture of where he fixed it to show you.
And then you edit? Wtf.

avatar
Dana-Scully

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25
Location : bevvvvv, fashow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Dana-Scully wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You're a big baaaabbbbyyyyy. Pkb fixed your grammar & you locked the thread.



A+WOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKK.

I didn't want people arguing.

STOP EDITING YOUR FUCKING POSTS.
I fucking went and took a picture of where he fixed it to show you.
And then you edit? Wtf.



I didn't edit it...? If you go and look at that post, it's the exact same
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh, wait, I see what you mean. I didn't know what you were talking about, so I went and checked and saw that he did correct me (I hadn't read anything before I locked the thread and made the post about doing so). So I just deleted that post.

You're kind of ruining the whole point of me locking that thread :/
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Dana-Scully on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

You locked the thread because you're a big baby.
avatar
Dana-Scully

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25
Location : bevvvvv, fashow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

I didn't even see that post before I locked it, it had nothing to do with me or ikillu, I just want YR and x13 to stop.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  ikillu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

She's quite right. You are being quite the little bitch.

More over, I am very impressed with dana. She's grown up so much, taking screen shots. I AM SO PROUD!

As for cloud, you missed the point I made earlier. Drama, drama feeds the internet. Arguments are the most obvious drama to be seen.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 pm

ikillu wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

As for cloud, you missed the point I made earlier. Drama, drama feeds the internet. Arguments are the most obvious drama to be seen.

I guess that is sorta true. But I mean, I always kind of thought of this place as an exception to that rule, everyone knowing each other so well.
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  ikillu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Even on FLCL all we did was argue. Take your head out of your ass, and let things fly.

All a mod/admin should do is keep bots and illegal content off the site. No matter what YR says, I do have experience. He never got that through his thick skull.

Then again, I did ever so enjoy fucking with his account. Alas, that site and those days are gone.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cloud on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 pm

ikillu wrote:Even on FLCL all we did was argue. Take your head out of your ass, and let things fly.

All a mod/admin should do is keep bots and illegal content off the site. No matter what YR says, I do have experience. He never got that through his thick skull.

Then again, I did ever so enjoy fucking with his account. Alas, that site and those days are gone.

Hm, I actually do agree with you. Okay, argue and hate each other to your hearts content
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  x13 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:11 am

YR YOU DOUCHE
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  yellowrock on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

ikillu wrote:Even on FLCL all we did was argue. Take your head out of your ass, and let things fly.

All a mod/admin should do is keep bots and illegal content off the site. No matter what YR says, I do have experience. He never got that through his thick skull.

Then again, I did ever so enjoy fucking with his account. Alas, that site and those days are gone.

You realize I agree with your point about mods/admins right? I pretty much said it myself when I asked to be a mod.

Even if I had still been a mod I wouldn't have closed the thread, it was the only activity on the forum. :U
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Dana-Scully on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 pm

ikillu wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

She's quite right. You are being quite the little bitch.

More over, I am very impressed with dana. She's grown up so much, taking screen shots. I AM SO PROUD!

As for cloud, you missed the point I made earlier. Drama, drama feeds the internet. Arguments are the most obvious drama to be seen.
Stfuuuuu, I couldn't quote it at the time because it was locked.
A screen shot seemed appropriate.
avatar
Dana-Scully

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25
Location : bevvvvv, fashow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Glow_ on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

flame wars where all FLCLW was, anyways
avatar
Glow_

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  yellowrock on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

This wasn't even a flame war, it was a minor argument between 2 users in a single thread.

To me, flame wars involve people grouping up against each other over several topics/sections.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  ikillu on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:07 am

Dana-Scully wrote:
ikillu wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

She's quite right. You are being quite the little bitch.

More over, I am very impressed with dana. She's grown up so much, taking screen shots. I AM SO PROUD!

As for cloud, you missed the point I made earlier. Drama, drama feeds the internet. Arguments are the most obvious drama to be seen.
Stfuuuuu, I couldn't quote it at the time because it was locked.
A screen shot seemed appropriate.


It was real pride, not fake pride.

ikillu

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Dana-Scully on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm

ikillu wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:
ikillu wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You locked the thread because you're a big baby.

She's quite right. You are being quite the little bitch.

More over, I am very impressed with dana. She's grown up so much, taking screen shots. I AM SO PROUD!

As for cloud, you missed the point I made earlier. Drama, drama feeds the internet. Arguments are the most obvious drama to be seen.
Stfuuuuu, I couldn't quote it at the time because it was locked.
A screen shot seemed appropriate.


It was real pride, not fake pride.

<3
avatar
Dana-Scully

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 25
Location : bevvvvv, fashow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cat Montgomery on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:16 am

Dana-Scully wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Dana-Scully wrote:You're a big baaaabbbbyyyyy. Pkb fixed your grammar & you locked the thread.



A+WOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKK.

I didn't want people arguing.

STOP EDITING YOUR FUCKING POSTS.
I fucking went and took a picture of where he fixed it to show you.
And then you edit? Wtf.

DAYUUUM!
avatar
Cat Montgomery

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Cd on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:07 pm

It feels like home again

Cd

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at that

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum