Welcome to Anigasm!

Riots in London

 :: The Real World :: News

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riots in London

Post  Cloud on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Does anyone know anything about this?
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-07-20
Age : 21
Location : MD

View user profile http://anigasm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Cat Montgomery on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Such is life in a third worl... wait, England?
God damn guys, get your shit together!
avatar
Cat Montgomery

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  x13 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Supposedly the cops killed an innocent guy and shit got real.
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Cat Montgomery on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

x13 wrote:Supposedly the cops killed an innocent guy and shit got real.
Yeah, that's usually the kind of thing to make things real
avatar
Cat Montgomery

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  yellowrock on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 am

Europeans will riot about anything. Srsly, France, Greece, England, the list goes on.
avatar
yellowrock

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 27
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  x13 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am

yellowrock wrote:Europeans will riot about anything. Srsly, France, Greece, England, the list goes on.

It's a lot more complicated than that, cept for England. Someone just pisses in their cheerios every morning.
avatar
x13

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 24
Location : Houston, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Mach on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am

Britfag reporting. Nigger got shot for dealing coke, more niggers started gettin mad, and then it turned into an exuse to set shit on fire and get free stuff. If I wasn't so far away from London, I would have joined in.
avatar
Mach

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 25
Location : On your rooftop.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Cat Montgomery on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Mach wrote:Britfag reporting. Nigger got shot for dealing coke, more niggers started gettin mad, and then it turned into an exuse to set shit on fire and get free stuff. If I wasn't so far away from London, I would have joined in.
Sounds legit to me.
avatar
Cat Montgomery

Posts : 512
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : South Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Mach on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 am

Cat Montgomery wrote:
Mach wrote:Britfag reporting. Nigger got shot for dealing coke, more niggers started gettin mad, and then it turned into an exuse to set shit on fire and get free stuff. If I wasn't so far away from London, I would have joined in.
Sounds legit to me.
Britfag reporting again, more niggers in more cities, now with our equivilent of rednecks joining in. Only people not rioting are middle class and above and/or from Asia.
avatar
Mach

Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 25
Location : On your rooftop.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riots in London

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: The Real World :: News

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum